During the early afternoon of July 28, 2013 .. a large RADAR pulse / “HAARP ring” occurred out of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
video of the RADAR event here:
Within six hours of the pulse occurring, a possible tornado, damaging winds, and hail form DIRECTLY OVER THE PULSED AREA EPICENTER — Albuquerque .
The results are undeniable at this point. RADAR Pulses / “HAARP rings” are usually followed by strong storms directly near the pulse epicenter. Usually storms forming within 24-48 hours of the pulse being emitted.
Read my whole post covering the topic of Microwave induced storm activity:
Previous documentation on pulses producing storms here:
Over the past 7 days Oklahoma has seen multiple earthquakes across the South, Central, and North part of the state.
All at fracking / injection well operations:
Southern Oklahoma 2.8M earthquake — July 28, 2013
- 2013-07-28 01:04:49 UTC
- 2013-07-27 20:04:49 UTC-05:00 at epicenter
- 2013-07-27 20:04:49 UTC-05:00 system time
35.059°N 97.895°W depth=4.8km (3.0mi)
- 3km (2mi) E of Chickasha, Oklahoma
- 39km (24mi) SSW of Mustang, Oklahoma
- 45km (28mi) WSW of Norman, Oklahoma
- 48km (30mi) SW of Moore, Oklahoma
- 56km (35mi) SW of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Northern Oklahoma 3.1M earthquake — July 27, 2013
- 2013-07-27 20:23:41 UTC
- 2013-07-27 15:23:41 UTC-05:00 at epicenter
- 2013-07-27 15:23:41 UTC-05:00 system time
36.591°N 97.226°W depth=5.3km (3.3mi)
- 12km (7mi) SE of Tonkawa, Oklahoma
- 17km (11mi) SW of Ponca City, Oklahoma
- 54km (34mi) NNW of Stillwater, Oklahoma
- 54km (34mi) SSW of Arkansas City, Kansas
- 127km (79mi) NNE of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Central Oklahoma 3.2M earthquake — July 24, 2013
- 2013-07-24 11:52:05 UTC
- 2013-07-24 06:52:05 UTC-05:00 at epicenter
- 2013-07-24 06:52:05 UTC-05:00 system time
35.535°N 96.518°W depth=5.0km (3.1mi)
- 5km (3mi) NW of Boley, Oklahoma
- 43km (27mi) ENE of Shawnee, Oklahoma
- 51km (32mi) W of Okmulgee, Oklahoma
- 63km (39mi) SW of Sapulpa, Oklahoma
- 90km (56mi) E of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The ongoing movement in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas is being primarily caused by injection wells along with hydrofracture (frack) well operations.
See all my past posts on “fracking”, as well as the other oil drilling / natural gas related earthquake activity here:
During the afternoon of July 24, 2013, a series of RADAR pulses / “HAARP rings” were seen across Oklahoma, Kansas, and Nebraska.
seen in this video here:
Move forward approximately 24 hours from the point of the pulses occurring, and MAJOR storms develop directly under the pulsed areas.
Hail, damaging winds, and flooding rain directly over Central Oklahoma through Central Kansas — moving eastward towards Wichita Kansas, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Kansas flooding :
Wichita KS RADAR pulse:
Vance Air Force base , Oklahoma RADAR pulse:
NO DATA AVAILABLE FOR TULSA OKLAHOMA ! (seen in the video at approximately the 3min mark – clearly in operation )
Red Cloud, Nebraska RADAR pulse :
More about what I believe is occurring here — Radio Frequency modification of the weather:
Past RADAR pulses / “HAARP rings” / Scalar Square events here: